Our EuroSWAC team will be present at Euromaritime on the 28th to 30th of June in Marseille. Come and meet them.
The EUROMARITIME fair is the biennial meeting of blue growth industrialists, organized by the weekly le marin (Ouest-France group) and SOGENA on behalf of GICAN. The blue economy fair, EUROMARITIME has gradually opened up to the Mediterranean and aims to be the meeting and business point of the large Euro-Mediterranean maritime region.
Various theme or activity:
- Conference: A programme of conferences to understand current issues and technological & economic issues
- Innovation: Discover the maritime solutions of tomorrow with all the innovative companies and the 15 start-ups of the SEAnnovation space
- Cyber: SEAgital will offer both cybersecurity solutions but also the latest digital applications in favor of the digitization of the maritime
- Research: The space SEA-Research proposes to discover the latest scientific advances in the service of the marine and their applications
- Trades: With the Craft Ship, 3 days to discover and rediscover the trades and maritime training
EuroSWAC at Euromaritime
Club SWAC France CSF will be present at EUROMARITIME conference in Marseille on the 28 to 30th of June to present the EuroSwac project
Come and meet Bruno Garnier and Marin de Caumont on the #SeaResearch zone.
You will have the chance to assist to …
- Our pitches on the pitch zone on:
- Tuesday the 28th at 14h
- Wednesday the 29th of June at 9h50
- Our workshop on the SeaResearch zone, hosted by Brigitte Bornemann from Mer-Veille-Energie, on Wednesday the 29th between 14h30 and 16h30.