The address of our website is: https://euroswac.fr.
RESPECT FOR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA:
EuroSwac complies with privacy and personal data processing legislation (including the RGPD – General (European) Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation).
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
EuroSwac is responsible for the processing of personal data. The program is responsible for complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED:
EuroSwac collects the personal data provided to it via the contact form made available for this purpose.
Three types of personal data are collected on the website:
- Data entered and sent when signing up for the newsletter;
- Data entered and sent through the various contact forms: document sharing, access to the management app, event registration and event announcement;
- Data collected by the Google Analytics audience measurement tool.More information about Google Analytics and privacy.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES:
EuroSwac processes and keeps your data:
- To respond to your requests for information (sharing documents, accessing the management application, etc.) ;
- To allow you to register for the events on offer;
- For statistical purposes;
- In order to improve its services.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA:
For the processing of your data, EuroSwac relies on the following foundations:
You have given your consent to process your data for one or more specific purposes where the processing of your data is necessary for a service you have subscribed to (for example: using your email address or phone number to contact you or register for an event or our newsletter).
USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Your data is only used by EuroSwac based on the above purposes. Your personal data is not shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
THE LENGTH OF TIME PERSONAL DATA IS STORED:
EuroSwac does not store your personal data for longer than necessary. EuroSwac retains and processes personal data for the duration required to carry out your treatments.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and withdrawal of consent.
You have, at any time and free of charge, the right to:
- Read your personal data stored by EuroSwac;
- Have your personal data corrected, updated, modified or erased;
- Oppose the processing of your personal data;
- Withdraw the consent you have given us to use your data.
To exercise your rights, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTING AND SECURING PERSONAL DATA:
EuroSwac takes reasonable physical, electronic and organizational precautions to prevent the destruction, loss, tampering, unauthorized access or inadvertent disclosure to third parties of personal data under our control.
If an incident involving your personal data were to occur, you would be personally notified under the terms of the law.
USE AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE:
Cookies are small information files that are automatically stored on your computer's hard drive when you visit a site, and that include a unique identification number. These cookies allow, among other things, to:
- Simplify access to the site as well as navigation;
- Increase speed and efficiency of use;
- Individualize the site according to your personal preferences;
- To make statistics relating to the visit of the site.
Cookies that are used when you browse the EuroSwac site are divided into two categories:
- Functional cookies essential to the proper functioning of the site
These cookies keep the site running smoothly and cannot be disabled: memorizing the language preferably, memorizing session cookies to recognize your computer during the site visit.
- Optimization cookies
Optimization cookies can analyze our visitors' use of the website to improve it: recording user login data, tracking via Google Analytics (a service offered by Google that analyzes how visitors use a site and reports on the use of the site in order to maximize its usefulness).
YOUR CHOICE OF COOKIES:
Functional cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the site, they cannot be the subject of a choice. They cannot be deactivated.
Optimized cookies may be declined, but this can interfere with the optimal navigation and functionality of services on the website.
Under Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools at the top of the browser window and select Internet Options.
- In the options window, click on the Privacy tab.
- To activate cookies, place the cursor on Medium or a lower setting.
- To disable cookies, place the cursor at the top to block all cookies.
- Click Tools in the browser menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy component.
- To activate cookies, check the Accept Cookies box on the site.
- To disable cookies, deselect the Accept Cookies box from the site.
- Click on the wrench-shaped icon in the browser's toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
- To activate cookies, select Allow local data storage in the Cookies section. Owner cookies and third-party cookies are then allowed. To accept only proprietary cookies, select Block all third-party cookies without exception.
- To disable cookies, select Prohibit all sites from storing data in the Cookies section.
For other browsers and mobile devices:
For more information about cookies and how you can remove them depending on the type of browser used, we refer you to the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
Do you have any other questions or comments about the processing of your personal data?
Please contact us at the email@example.com